BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beautiful, Beautiful week.

I will take being hot any day over being cold but this week has been GORGEOUS!! Everday has been just amazing. GREAT running weather and it puts me in just a different mood all together. Jonesy has been doing great with his running and is actually running in his first 5k with me this weekend. I am really excited that we are doing that together. Hopefully maybe he'll let me get a pic or two in there too. I hate that I rarely ever have pics of him to post. He just isnt into "posing" for me these days. :0)
Pate started at her new school building this week and loves it. She is getting to see some friends she hasnt seen in a while and loving it! She has the best teacher too. Such a great feeling to know she is happy everyday. Pate is really into her tumnling still. I have to say I was SO proud this week. After practice on Wed her teacher told me she needed to be moved up again. She said she wasnt able to progress at the level she was at. The things they were working on in her class were things she had already mastered and so she needed to move foward. She checked the schedule and decided where she was at she needed to be in the 5 oclock class on Wed instead. Well as I am looking at the list of kids I notice that they are all NINE!!!! Pate is FOUR!!! I was shocked and questioned her to make sure that was where she needed to be and she said she was doing what they were and she would excel in that group. I have to say, this mom was over the moon. I cant wait to see how it goes next week. I hope she isnt shy around the girls and will keep excelling at what I think is a God given talent she has. (wish I could say its genetics) :0)
We did alot this past week and so instead of telling about it all here are some pics. They include, SS game, razorback game, my class, Labor Day and just random pics from the week.

Once again I feel gulity that I never post hardly any pics of Jonesy. My goal this weekend is to get some of him in the race. He's just gonna have to suck it up and let me get some. :0)

1 comment: