BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Thursday, May 24, 2012

Exemplary Citizen

JT has his end of the year awards assembly yesterday. He got honor roll, gold thumbs up and citizenship. After all the awards were given out the principal got up and explained that they had one more award to give out. This award was picked by the teachers. It is the Exemplary Citizenship Student award. One boy and one girl are picked from each team. I was totally shocked that JT was named the boy for his team, I had no idea he was getting this. When his name was called I immediately started crying. I think that was one of the proudest moments as a mom that I have experiences. This award tells alot about a childs overall character and work ethic. Jonesy, we are so proud of you. You suprise us every day with just what an awesome kid you are. I am proud God picked me to be your mom. I got a text from your teacher today that I want to share so you always have it to look back on and be proud of. "You should be very proud of JT. He is a great kid! I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute that Ive had with him this year. I think the citizenship awards are the most important ones we give, and he exemplifies everything that a model 6th grade boy should. Thanks so much for sharing him with me this year." Jonesy, you should be so proud of your accomplishments. I know your dad and I are. WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment