BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, November 22, 2010

Guilt...

So, when JT was in preschool and younger grades I didnt miss a thing for school. Well, Pate comes home today and ask me "why didnt you come to school today and watch me sing? All the mommys were there". Guess we missed that note! Today was their Thanksgiving celebration and all grandparents were invited to come and celebrate and watch them sing. So, major guilt I am feeling. Im sure it wont be the last time but I just hate that I cant go back and fix it. I just pray she wasnt the only one without someone there with her. Anyway, its a short week and I am thankful that I have a job that I can be off with my kids when they are off. I need to go get busy and make brownies for JTs feast at school tomorrow. I havent been to anything for JT this year so I am really looking foward to it. Hopefully I can post some pics tomorrow. One more day of work, I can do this. :0)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, momma...guilt comes with the territory but forgive yourself and move on because I'm sure she already has, it's a whole new world every few minutes at that age. I'm sure she has no doubt that you adore her!

    ReplyDelete