BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Friday, November 26, 2010

Im pooped!

Well, my shopping plan didnt go as "planned" but ended up ok. Was going to go to walmart for 12 oclock deals but fell asleep with Pate and got up at 11:40. Ran to walmart but that was a joke. Didnt even want to attempt the lines and crowd (walked in and turned right around and walked out). So, I got up and around the next morning and went shopping and got ALL I was after but one thing. Should have just planned it that way and could have slept a little better. Did a little online shopping and think I am about 75% done. The hardest person to buy for this year is JT. I have no clue what to get him and the three things he has mentioned Ive told grandparents to get, so Im left with nothing. Pate is so easy this year. She literally has asked for everything on every commercial so she is easy to please. Jen and Jon are in town so we are just gonna hang out at home tonight and relax and Craig is gone to cheer on the Rebels. Too cold for this chica.
 Oh!! Forgot to update on our roller experience. DID NOT go well. Back to square one for my "BIG perm" as we call her. Poor thing, hopefully some day I will have an epiphany on what to do that with that hair. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment