BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Friday, June 3, 2011

End of another GREAT year!

So much to be thankful for. For one, JT has yet again had another amazing year, with amazing teachers to guide him through it. Knock on wood, every year gets better and better. Today was awards ceremony at school and JT received Honor Roll and Citizenship awards. So proud of him. I also found out today that he made Advanced in both Math and Literacy on the Benchmark. Craig and I couldnt be more proud. I give so much credit to his amazing teachers. He has LOVED 5th grade. I can not believe its over and he wont be at school with me anymore :0( Megan and I also found out today how awesome our kids did on their Benchmark. All those hours of practice and preperation defienetly paid off!!
On another note, Pate woke up last night with 102 fever and was up pretty much the rest of the night. My mom came and stayed with her so I could go to school for awards. By 10 o'clock I wasnt feeling my best either. I was running 101 fever and ended up getting a sub and taking the rest of the day off. I hate that I missed our kickball tournament day today against Megans class. Im sure they had fun anyway. I am finally feeling a little better but Pate keeps spiking a fever as her meds ware off. Praying for a quick recovery. Would love to enjoy this beautiful weekend.
Heres a few pics from today and this past week.
Pate at Sophie's Birthday party

JT and Mrs. Karnes

JT and his buddies

Hard to see, but the girls fixed my hair (again) and wanted a pic of it. Sure am gonna miss these sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment