BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, June 20, 2011

She made it!! (or should I say I made it)

Well Pate survived her first sleepover away from home with a friend. (really it was me that survived). She was so excited that Braylin had asked her to stay the night Thursday. I knew she was in great hands but the pit in the bottom of  my stomach was saying something different. I guess I am just not ready for her to be that grown up. I cant believe she is 4 1/2 and was ok without me for one night. ;0)
I should be glad that both of my kids love to be with friends and have no trouble sleeping away from home. I guess it could be the other way around and we'd be going to get them in the middle of the night. I think Craig wanted to kill me that night bc I was so on edge. Those of you that know me well, know my anxiety and all I kept thinking was "what if she cant breath well in the middle of the night and they dont check on her (shes had a cold), or what if the house catches on fire and they dont get her out". I know, REDICULOUS thoughts, but thats the joy of living with anxiety.
So anyway, she made it and had a GREAT time. Her and Bray ended up sleeping with her mom and dad but thats ok, she DID it. I guess my little girl isnt so little anymore. :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment