BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Friday, January 20, 2012

Training update- 44 days!

44 days till Little Rock Marathon! I cant believe it. I also cant believe that I am trying to train hurt. This is definetly not the way I was hoping this whole process would go but I am doing the best I can do with what Ive got. I have gotten a cotizone shot and am wearing pain patches. I ran 13 miles last weekend with a pain patch and I didnt have any pain till mile 11. Tomorrow is 15 miles. I am anxious about it. I have the endurance and thats whats hard. Knowing I can do it (endurance wise) no problem, its just getting my hip to cooperate with the rest of me. We shall see......
I have really been enjoying working out at the gym on the days I am not running. Now, getting up at 4:35 am three mornings a week isn't all that, but Im always glad once I am up and around.I have defeinetly see changes in my body which makes it all worth it. It makes for a great start to the day!
I just pray each day that I make it through the rest of the training and ultimetly finish the marathon successfully! The joys of getting old!! :0)
hopefully next post will read "I did it- 15 miles down. Next up 18."

No comments:

Post a Comment