BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Quick update

Well I did the 15 and up next was 18. I made it 17.64. My hip hurt but it wasnt my hip that stopped me, it was my calves. By mile 15 they were like rocks, not so much cramping but sore. Ugh, if its not one thing its the other. I know my diet (im slightly picky and cereal twice a day doesnt cut it) has alot to do with my sore muscles and my lack of stretching like I should be. I have been going to the physical therapist twice a week and that has seemed to help with my hip (knock on wood). I know nothing is going to be 100% until I can rest it. As long as I can surpass March 3rd, Im gonna just have to suffer through the pain until its over. No pain, no gain. right??? lol This weekend 15 and then 20!!!! Then decreasing until "game day".
On another note JT had some test run today and is wearing a 24 hour heart monitor tonight. Hoping to find out results in the next day or two. Prayers......

No comments:

Post a Comment