BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow Day!!

Honestly, I was not too excited about the snow day, ecspecially since I was already up and showered when I got the call. The kids on the other hand are SO excited. So, I am going to try to make the best of the day. Ive already started washing the sheets and am going to try REAl hard to clean out Pate's overflowing dresser drawers. Can you feel the excitement in my tone? NOT.....
I can not believe that I only have 2 weekends to train and then the big run. It feels like just yesterday I was signing up for the race, not imagining that I would ever be able to run more than the 13 miles, which at that time was the longest I had run. Yesterday I achieved a goal I never thought imaginable. I ran 20 MILES!! It was physically and mentally one of the hardest things Ive ever done. Mentally I cant imagine 6 more miles but I am going to do it if it kills me.(which I know it wont :0) )
This experience of training has taken me places I never thought I could ever go.
On another note, I have taken on a new adventure in my life.(bc I have all this spare time, ha!) I am now selling and promoting AdvoCare nutritional products. I needed something that was going to help me through my day and workouts that I was missing. I have found that in AdvoCare. I am excited about this new adventure and look foward to feeling better mentally and physically.
Someone made the comment yesterday to me that their "2.5 miles made them feel like they were doing nothing comapared to my 20". I think no matter what exercise you are doing is better than nothing. Some people have the mind set that their choice of activity is better than another. I just commend those that do anything at all. Even if its getting out and walking your dog around the block, you are taking the steps to a better you. You need to do what best for YOU not what others tell you is best for you. Be proud of what you are doing and dont worry about what others are!! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment