BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Friday, March 2, 2012

Created by God

For the last 7 weeks JT has been taking a class at Grace Community church once a week called Created by God. It was a class for the kids to learn about the human body and ALL details that go with it.(a very detailed birds and the bees) He enjoyed going each week and I know learned WAY more than what I knew at that age. Although he NEVER would share what they talked about with us, we would always hear it from all the other boys. I trully believe this was one of the best decisions we made in having him go. They had a ceramony for the kids this past Wed night and presented them each with a purity ring. I am proud of how much JT is maturing and I pray he continues to lead a Christian life and waits for that special someone. (which I hope is still decades down the road :0) )

No comments:

Post a Comment