BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It came down as fast as it went up!!

Well our house is off the market. I know, 2 months is all we gave it. It wasn't that we were impatient it was that it just didn't feel right. We looked at alot of houses before we put ours up and there was one house we fell in love with that we would sell our house for. Well, about 3 weeks ago it sold :0(. I know it obviously wasn't meant to be but it really made me think hard about selling ours. It just didn't feel right anymore. Any time I thought about it I got sad. We love it here, we love our neighborhood, it was just a convienece thing for Craig. When we sell I want to be 100% and at this point we are not. So, for now we are staying put and I am very happy and sure about our decision! Now.... To put a pool in :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment