BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Slow down!!!

This summer is flying by. I am thankful that it is longer than last year it just never seems long enough. We have had a busy, FUN summer! JT's baseball is in full force. We leave Friday for a week in Dallas for world series and then they are done!! We have the whole month of July to relax and be on no schedule!! Swim when we want and not have to worry about being to tired for game or practice. JT will start fasdogs when we get back but other than that no definite plans!! I love it!!! For a couple of years now Craig and JT have been talking about starting their "major league tour of the 30 ball parks". Well this year they finally started. Last week we went to Kansas City, ST. Louis, and Chicago. They had such a great time!! Pate and I went along but we passed on the games (we get enough of that at home :0)). We shopped and played and swam and went to a children's museum. Chicago was by far my favorite place. I love the fast paced life they live. There was so much we didn't get to see. I told Craig we are for sure going back (adult trip)! I literally could ride the train all day just to people watch! I loved it!! So the boys have now been to 4 of the 30 ballparks. Hopefully we can get in 3 a year! Next year will definetly be in "beach territory" for pate and I!! I have lots of pics but no time now to post. I will do that later. Slow down summer, I have so much more I want to do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment