BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Im POOPED!!

Wow, is all I can say. I am pooped. Starting on a Monday this year really took a toll on me. It made for a LONG week. We are finally starting to get a hang of things this week at school so hopefully it will get better.
We had an eventful Sunday evening. Pate tripped in her room and hit the corner of her door. Cut her head open smack dab in the middle of her forehead. Bless her heart. Anywhere but her face. Poor thing already has scars from her cleft and I just hate for her to have any more. When it happened I kind of geeked. I made JT go look and see if she was bleeding bc I couldnt. When he came out of the closet (where she ran and hid) he was then geeking. Craig wasnt home so thank goodness Tara happen to be over and took control of the sittuation. I do good when its kids at school but when its my own, I flip. We are blessed to have Pates doctor live here in town and her husband be an ER doctor and so he just fixed her right up on their kitchen counter. She did so good. I couldnt be in the room while they were doing it but Craig and everyone else said she did GREAT. Barely any tears. Now I just pray for a small scar.
Running has been going good. We have been doing longer distances and getting ready for the mud run in FS in Sept. Im so looking foward to it. I missed the last mud run bc of baseball.
Tonight is girls night out to eat and I am SO ready. Adult girl conversation is just what this girl needs right now. Like I said, its hard to get back in the routine of being with sweet 9 yr olds all day. :0)
Heres a couple of pics from Pate's accident.


1 comment:

  1. I am SO behind on my posting, but glad Pate is healing! :)

    ReplyDelete