BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Quick Trip to OKC and a new school year!

Last Friday Mom and I decided to make a quick trip to OKC to see Jen, John and Bret. We shopped, ate, and ran six miles and home within 24 hours! It was fast but a great trip. Jen is in a great running group in OKC. So many members, which makes it so fun and motivating to get out there each week. I wish we had something like that here. Heres a few pics from our run day.

JT will kill me for putting this pic up but he has been getting up with Craig at 5:15 each morning and doing P90x. He was a little tired after and I caught this pic of him on the couch after the workout.

JT found out his teachers for this year and we couldnt be more EXCITED!! I have heard woderful things about them both. JT has been lucky every year so far to have amazing teachers. I know this year is going to be just as great!! I also have my class list and am THRILLED with the kids I got. I cant wait to get to know them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment