BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, August 29, 2011

SLOW DOWN!!!

JT is changing and growing physically and emotionally before my eyes. About two weeks ago JT asked me how old he had to be to have a girlfriend. I thought it was sweet (and nieve) of him to ask. About to fall out in suprise, I kept my cool. He told me he liked this girl and wanted to ask her out. I told him he could have a girlfriend he just wasnt old enough to go on a date. So, the next day he was a "taken" man. Funny how last year girls were gross and this year he is all of a sudden interested. I know the girls will come and go, I just hope theres not too many broken hearts. I also hope he continues to feel like he can tell me anything.

Last week JT joined Cross Country on his own. I was so proud of him for taking the initiative without me telling him. He loves it so far. He even asked if he could go run with me tonight. I like to think I have a little influence on his interest in it. I am so proud of how much he is growing and what a sweet young man he is becoming.

Growing up- ready or not here it comes :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment