BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Thursday, July 28, 2011

Finishing up the summer. ;0(

I cant believe we are finshing up what seemed to be the quickest summer ever. We are trying to squeeze whatever we can in before we go back. Last Sunday Craig suggested going up to Mt. Magazine for lunch. I have to admitt I wasnt all for it at first but really glad we decided to go. It was rainy and 72 degrees while we were up there. That was worth the hour drive itself. The lunch was good and the kids really liked it too.
I worked in my classroom this week and that was like pulling teeth. Once school starts Im all good its just getting ready for it. This is going to be my 10th yr at GWD and it doesnt get any easier. Although I dont think I could be a stay at home mom (Id go crazy and feel a little useless to society)but I do cherish my time home.
JT finished up fasdogs today and I am really proud at how well he did at it. He wasnt thrilled about it at first but he ended up doing really well with it and I think enjoyed going too. (although he would never admitt that to me).
I feel like I havent run many races this summer but I am looking foward to two races coming up in Sept. One in Lavaca and the Mud Rud in FS. That ought to be fun.
Here are a few pics from the week.....

1 comment: