BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Sunday, July 3, 2011

Way behind

I am so far behind on blogging. I think about doing it often but then something comes up. This week has been nice. Other than the chaos of getting ready for World Series we've had some great family time and down time. I wish I would have written down what I wanted to blog about bc now I cant remember everything. I have some pics so maybe Ill just post those and it will tell it all. The kids and I leave tomorrow for Dallas. Not really looking foward to Pate in the car for that long but hopefully movies and friends will keep her busy. Looks like Craig is going to get to come at the end of the week after football which will be nice. I hate that he is missing it. I know it is killing him too. He will stay busy with football so hopefully his week will go by quick. I am running in a 5k tomorrow before we leave. Im hoping just to beat my time from this time last year. This was the first 5k I ran this time last year. Boy does time fly. Ok, these pics are SO not in order but they are just a little of what we did this week.
Pate and I at Jonesy's parent/son baseball game

Pate and Bailey at Fuji's

Madie, Baylee, Pate and I had a play day this past week.

Pate with her buddies Cha Cha and Izzy

Pate loves Bailey

Boy did they have fun.

Jonesy and I before the game
Daddy helping Pate bat


I am a little sore to say the least.


Boys and Dads

Boys and mom's

siblings and boys

No comments:

Post a Comment