BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Friday, July 22, 2011

Catch Up

I havent done good with staying up to date with this blog thing. I blame everything on the heat these days :0)
JT has been doing great at fastdogs. Alot better than I was thinking he would. He doesnt complain about going and each day says it gets easier!! One more week and he will be done. Ive been getting up and running early bc it is SO hot. The days I have had to run at night about kills me. Im not complaining though. Id so much rather be hot than cold. So Ill take the heat anyday.
This past weekend we went with some friends to eat and then to MOJO's to listen to Wingnut. That was alot of fun. Saw some great friends I havent seen in a while.
Tues afternoon Kelly Y, Kelly C., Leslie and I went to OKC for the American Idol concert. That was SOOO much fun. The concert was great and the memories that were made were even better. I can not believe we go back to school in two weeks. I really need to be up in my room working but I just cant seem to make myself go. Maybe next week..... This summer has flown by and I am not ready to let it go. Here are a few pics from the week.

1 comment: