BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, July 11, 2011

2011 World Series Champions!!!!


What an AWESOME week!!  JTs team won the 10u Majors World Series!!!The kids and I left Monday morning after 5K race for Dallas. Craig wasnt able to come till Thursday bc of football. I was a little nervous about the drive down with Pate in the car that long without me getting to sit with her and keep her busy but all went well. There was a little fussing but we made it!! The week flew by. We stayed busy everyday, ALL day so time went by so quickly. We started off the week with Pate and I and some other girls and moms going to American Doll while JT was touring Cowboy Stadium. We all had a great time. We had borrowed a doll from a friend to take with us bc she didnt have one. I didnt want to buy one before we went bc they are so exspensive and I didnt know if Pate would be into it all. Well, SHE IS!!! Santa has a long list already started.
We watched fireworks from a location by the River which was fun. We went to a Rangers game Tuesday night which the boys loved. It was HOT but fun. I have to say this past week was one of the hottest weeks I can remember ever living through. Its hot here but Texas is just a different kind of hot. No wind. Just still, hot air. Uggg, I definetly dont miss that or the TRAFFIC!!.
The boys played great all week. JT hit better this week than he has all year. We won three games in pool play and tied one. We went into bracket play as second seed. We won our first game. They lost next game after being up all game. One inning we just fell apart. So, we had one loss, one more and we were done. Next game was Sunday morning at 10, we won it but not by much. Championship game was a 1 that afternoon. All or nothing. The boys played the best game of the week. No errors and hit the ball like no other day!! Everything came together and they won 8-2. I wish I knew how to post the video I took of them when they won. I love watching it over and over. Such great memories were made this week. This is a time in their life they will never forget.
I have 200 pics and I wish I could post them all but................. so, here are some. ;0)
























No comments:

Post a Comment