BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Sunday, October 30, 2011

First Annual Halloween Party

This year I decided I wanted to do something fun for the kids for Halloween. Tessa and Tara wanted in on the fun too so we planned a party for the little people. ;0) JT is getting a little old for all this but he was a huge help with the games and was great with the kids.
We had games, prizes, food and just lots of fun. All the kids looked precious and I think everyone had a great time. We had a great turn out and hope that this can be an annual thing from now on. I took tons of pics and they are all on my facebook but here are a few. Thanks to all that came and made this party a huge success. Great memories were made.

1 comment:

  1. When I grow old, I will not have short white hair. Period.
    But seriously, had a GREAT time and such fun planning! Can't wait til next year!! :)

    ReplyDelete