BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Friday, October 21, 2011

A little behind......

I have been meaning to blog for days now but just cant seem to find the time. Where to start?? Ok, last weekend Paige got married and it was a beautiful, sweet wedding. I wish them nothing but years of happiness.

Last Sunday I started 3 projects. One was to replace fan on back porch, strip and restain deck and start staining cabinets in my house. All but the cabinets got done. Boy, the staining of the cabinets is a lot more work than I was hoping. I am almost complete with the bathroom and started on some things in the kitchen. Hoping to have bathroom and part of kitchen done this week. Ill post pics when Im finished.
This past week was Homecoming week at school. Here are a few pics from the week.

On Wednesday I had to take the Dean girls to their dad at the bball gym so of course they talked me into stopping at the pumpkin patch on the way there "just to look". They loved it.

We are beyond proud of what a great kid JT has turned into. He loves school, loves to read (not what I would have ever imagined after endless nights of tears a few years back and hating to read), he is just like Craig where he's never met a stranger and is loved by all. He brought home his report card yesterday and he had straight A's. Today at an awards assembly he was awarded Citizenship award for his team. I couldnt have been prouder! We love you Jonesy and are SO proud of what an awesome young man you are becoming!

Tomorrow I am running in the Cancer Support house race. It was a big, great race last year. Last year I did the 5k. This year I am doing the 10k. Praying for not too many hills ;0). I have run many 5k races and a half marathon but havent ever tackled a 10k so I am really looking foward to it.

Ok, Im sure I have forgotten something but obviously Im just a "little" behind after looking at all this.

Favorite quote I read this week: "When life gives you more than you can stand, KNEEL".

No comments:

Post a Comment