BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, October 3, 2011

Girls night, running, weekend and air show.....

This last week was once again jam packed. I did manage to squeeze a girls night in there which was much needed and SO much fun. I love how much fun we always have and the nonstop laughs. I just wish we could do it more often. JT is still going strong with Cross Country and doing great. He has another race this weekend up at Bell Park. Pate is also doing great with soccer. Her poor little team isnt winning any but they dont care. They are just having fun!!
This weather is a runners dream! I cant get enough of it. This month alone I have 3 races coming up. I am planning on doing a 10k at one of them, maybe two. I am just enjoying this weather as much as I can bc before you know it, it will be COLD. Me and cold just dont go together. I would take sweating any day over being cold.
This weekend we went to the air show and Bret was in town. The kids loved it and the weather was perfect. Sunday afternoon Pate and I took a quick trip to Fay for the day. Retail therapy!! Misson accomplished :0)
The boys are offically in hunting season. We only see Craig about 2 days a week now so I guess that has now been reduced to 1 day. Atleast JT goes with him a majority of the time.
Here are a few pics from the week and weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment