BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Friday, May 13, 2011

End of one thing and the start of another

SS baseball season came to an end today with a loss to LR Central 7-4. Usually this is Craigs chance to rest but football is starting Monday. I really think he is going to enjoy doing it and I look foward to going to the games and getting to know some new kids, parents and coaches wives that I normally dont get to know.

This was a quick week of school for me this week. Not that Im complaining but I just felt like everything was rushed. I did paper mache again this year with the kids and boy was that an experience. We still arent totally finsihed but I think the messiest part is behind us. They had fun doing it so that all that matters, right?? hehe

I usually keep these things to myself, but going to share a thought today. I am not perfect in any shape, form or manner but I am doing the best I can with my life. I have made mistakes and made choices and have said things that I am not perticularly proud of but I realized today that I am in a place now that I sometimes never thought existed.  I used to think this is "just how things are" but I know now what happiness can be. I have an amazing family and the most amazing, kind hearted, REAL friends. I love that I can be myself and not someone I thought I wanted to be. I love that we are each others biggest fans. I love to know that my friends dont judge me for mistakes that I have made but for the person I am to THEM. I have not been the most perfect friend to some, but it feels good to know that I KNOW that I was a great friend to others and I feel sad for those that are in the position I have been in. I hate it for the people that have insecurity of where they stand with their friends bc I have been there and done that. Prayer has gotten me through a lot of hard times and I continue to pray for those that may feel the way I did. God forgives and that is an amazing feeling. He knows what is best for us and will lead us there if we ask for it.  He knew exactly what I needed and I pray others can have the peace and security I have now.  So, to all my friends, THANK YOU!!

Now, enough of my feelings. Lets play some ball!! Off to Tulsa tomorrow for some baseball!! GO LITTLE REBS!!

2 comments: