BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Sunday, May 1, 2011

Seriously????

Seriously?? Rain again??? Im not even gonna start the griping. Enough said.

We made the best of the wet weekend we had.Friday night Pate spent the night with her "Gama" and cousin Katelyn. JT and I actually had some one on one time which was really nice. Craig had a game and so we ate and relaxed at home.  JT's team managed to get the first two games of their tournament in on Saturday morning. It was cold and windy and a little rain but they got them in. This morning the rest of the tournament was called off. JT has a project due tomorrow that he has been working on the last couple of days, so we got that finished up. We all went to a movie today to see Rio. It was really cute. I had to run on the treadmill again which is always tons of fun, NOT!! I am so ready for warm weather and sunshine!!
I cant believe there is only 26 school days left. I have mixed feeling about it. I am ready to be home with my kids and get some things done around the house but I really am going to miss my kids. This really has been a great year with some of the sweetest kids. Every year just goes by faster and faster. I think that has a little something to do with my own kids. :0( They are growing up entirely too fast.
JT was chosen as student of the month!!! He has his breakfast next week. We are SO proud of what a great kid he is.
Busy week ahead. Baseball for both JT and Craig (big games on Thurs for him), JT has his 5th grade program on Tuesday, tumbling for Pate and running for me.


Quote for the day "God never gives us more that we can handle, even though some days it feels like too much". SO TRUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment