BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

What a beautiful weekend. Couldnt have asked for more perfect weather. I spent the whole weekend with family and friends. Exactly what I LOVE to do. Friday night I walked 6 miles at relay for life at the high school. That was a neat experience. I wish I could have stayed longer but I had to be up early Saturday for JTs ballteam yard sale. They made a lot of money to go towards World Series. Went straight from the yard sale to JTs game in FS, We played awesome Saturday beating 2 great teams. They played up again this weekend in 11s. Came back Sunday for 2 more games. Made it to the championship game but didnt pull it out. Those boys were a wee bit bigger than us. We stuck with them until the 5th inning and then everything fell apart. They had a great tournament and played hard and never gave up. After the ball games we went to the Whittingtons to swim and the kids had a blast. We have such a fun group this year. Once again I had an AMAZING Mother's Day and am SO blessed to have 2 beautiful, healthy children.
LOVE this pic. We are so glad our Debra is cancer FREE!!!

My gosh he looks old to me in this pic :0(

Silly girls.

We love Bailey

Perfect Mother's Day with my "big" baby

First Swim of the year


Love that little dare devil


she's a natural :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment