BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Sunday, May 22, 2011

Its racing time again!!! My favorite time of the year!

This is the first race I have got to run in a while and it ended up being a good one for me. I made a new personal record. I was first overall female and first in my age group. I felt good and it was alot of fun. It was kind of a last minute decision to run. We went back and forth about doing it and then with the bad weather Friday night we weren't sure it was even going to make. So glad everything cleared out and the weather was perfect. Tara also rocked it with a new PR for herself and 2nd in her our age group. So glad we did this together.
Before the race

After the race. We will rest anywhere! ;0)

After we got our first and second place awards.

My two medals for overall female and 1st in age group.

We spent the rest of Saturday at the ballfields hosting a softball tournament for a fundraiser for World Series. We are going to Dallas this year for World Series which I am really looking forward to. My best friend lives there so its a two for one for me. The only bad news about it is we found out this week Craig isnt going to get to go this year because of football. :0(
It was a long day for us all.

Pate will catch some zzzzz's just about anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment