BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, April 25, 2011

Parties/Bieber Fever/Easter

It was a busy weekend for us. JT spent the night with a friend on Friday night, Pate had 2 birthday parties on Saturday, Craig and I tried to squeeze in a quick date on Saturday night and then all the Easter activities Sunday. I did get to run Saturday morning before the rain hit with a fun group. We ran 6 miles and it felt GREAT!! I have to say, I am SO over the rain. I love how green everything is but rainy weather is not my idea of a great day. Its kinda getting depressing. I once again will run on the treadmill today rather than outside and it looks like it may be this way till Thursday. Here are a few pics I took over the weekend.
Even being cardboard she was excited to see Justin at Toys R Us

Pate and Caroline at Kenzie's party.

No, she didnt wear the getto hat to church

On the way to Meme and Poppy's for lunch

Before church



love her smile!!

The kids with Uncle Bret

Her favorite thing the Easter Bunny brought. Tangled movie!! Also, notice the high heal dress up shoes she HAD to wear to church.

3 comments:

  1. HELLO!!! What about your fantabulous trip to Fashion Boutique with me on Saturday!?!? I would put mad faces on here if I could! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Tara. How could I forget our day. You definetly made me shop till I dropped!! "You got skill" when it comes to shopping, as Pate would say. hehe love ya

    ReplyDelete