BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, April 18, 2011

Feeling a little overwhelmed

This time of year is hard bc I am pretty much a single parent. Craig does what he can when he is home but with his job this time of the year is just hard. There just isnt enough hours in the day. We are in FS every day of the week for either Craig's games, JTs practices or Pates tumbling. I try hard to get a run in everyday and I know that it would make it easier if I didnt do that, but I NEED it. Craig had a game today but I just couldnt do it, I am tired, I needed a day to pick up around the house, do some laundry and make the kids something to eat for once instead of eating out. OK, enough of my sob story, I am big girl, I am done pouting! :0)
Friday night Leslie and I ran to FS to Academy and then to get something to eat. It was a nice, quick, unplanned trip that was so relaxing. Saturday we were up early and out the door by 7:30 headed to Springdale for JTs baseball tournament. We played up again in 11s and going into Sunday were the 1st seed. We fell apart Sunday and lost our first bracket play game and were out. We did get to go to the Razorback game Sat night which was a lot of fun. I wish we could make it to more but......... Sunday Craig had to get up early and head back to FS for football so it was just the kids and I. My parents did come up Sunday to watch, so that helped.
Another busy baseball week ahead of us. Hoping for good weather and then looking forward to a weekend off from baseball and  relaxing with the family for Easter. Had to run by myself today, which is fine, but when I put my ipod in and it says battery low, and then goes dead I thought NOOOOOO. I got a great 4.25 miles in today but it was very hard with no music. Boy it makes a difference.
Here is a few pics from this weekend.
Calling those Hogs!!

Love my babies!


Cheering for the Hogs!



Pate and Hunter. Cupcake faces. ;0)


No comments:

Post a Comment