BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Two more days!

We've made it through two days of testing, two to go. The majority of the math part of the test is over so thats a little relief off my shoulders but I still am anxious for them to do good on ALL of it. I know they are all capable, I just hope they are putting forth their best efforts.
Yesterday I got a nice walk in with Leslie and today I walked with Dianna while Pate was at tumbling. I love a good walk but I was missing my run. So, after my 2.80 walk with Dianna this afternoon I came home and ran 3 miles on the treadmill. I think I got my fix. :0)
Jonesy has a baseball tournament in Springdale this weekend and then off to the Razorback game we will go. We havent got to see a game this year so it ought to be fun with all the boys.
On a random note; Gas prices are KILLING me. This driving to Fort Smith everyday for JT or Craigs baseball or Pate's tumbling. Ugggg. I am very blessed to have my education and have a good job. I pray for those that are not as fortunate. We have friends that are struggling and I pray that the hard times will soon turn around for them.

“It takes a good deal of character to judge a person by his future instead of his past"

1 comment:

  1. Love this quote! (May have to use it as my status). I know what you mean about the gas prices. We just spent $120 to go to LR and back. UGH!

    ReplyDelete