BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Sunday, April 3, 2011

Greenwood Pageant

Today Pate and I went and watched the Greenwood Pageant. ALL the girls looked beautiful!! I didnt get all the pics I wanted to of some of my girls but here is a couple. Congrats to Kylie, Madie, Bailee, Saylor and everyone that participated! I think the highlite of our day was that we ran into Ms. Bille. She was Pate's CASA worker and  a HUGE part in Pates life early on when we were going through all the adoption process. She hasnt seen Pate since adoption day so it was so good reintroducing her to Pate. That made my day.
Tara and I before the pageant started.

Learned from her Grandma today that she is former Little Ms. Greenwood!! :0)

Two of my sweet girls watching the pageant. (Morgan and Lindsey)

Pate was not in the mood for having her picture taken.

Two of my past sweethearts. I miss these beauties!!(Ava and Saylor)

Madie looked beautiful and won two awards!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness--my grandma has a big mouth! LOL! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete