BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm Thankful.....

I have so much to be thankful for. I know I dont thank God enough for the blessing he has given me in my life. I have noticed on fb people doing an "I am thankful" blog each day. So, it has made me think of all the things I am thankful for. So, here is a list of the things I can think of off the top of my head. I know I will be leaving something out but.....

~ I am thankful for my God and his unconditional love for me. I am thankful that He is forgiving and is ALWAYS there for me.
~ I am thankful for my husband and his unconditional love for me. His forgiving heart and patients with me. He is not only good to me but an awesome dad to the kids.
~ I am thankful for JT. He is so kindhearted, loving, patient, and a blessing to my life everyday. I am blessed to be his mom.
~ I am thankful for Pate. She was an answer to so many prayers. Saying that, I am thankful God had a plan for us. For all the years of tears and worry of not understanding why we couldnt get pregnant and God knew all along the plan he had for us. Pate was our plan!! I am glad God picked me to be her mom!
~ I am thankful for my family. I have the greatest support group. With my parents, Craigs mom and extended family. Our life is one complete circle of unconditional love. They help make my life easier.
~ I am thankful for my job. Some days are hard but in the end it is so rewarding that I have a part in shaping other kids lives and their parents put all trust in me. Craig and I's jobs gives us all that we need to take care of our family and much more!
~ I am thankful for my education. I am glad to know growing up that my parents pushed me to be the best I could be and that college wasnt a choice, it was a priority! I am glad to know I can be independent if I had to be and to show my kids that education is the way of life.
~ I am thankful for my friends. I love that my friends are Christians,are unmaterialistic, are not judgemental, are supporters and not downers, are people that make me feel good about myself and know that they can count on me too.
~ I am thankful for my health. My familys health. I am thankful I am able to run. So many people take for granted the little things in life that some may never get to do, like running.
~ I am thankful that God allows me to be strong enough to pray for my enemies. This may be one of the hardest things Ive learned to do. But, this is probably one of the most rewarding things you can do for yourself. The peace it gives you is something you wouldnt have imagined.

All these things are possible bc of our Awesome God!! THANK YOU!

1 comment: