BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jam packed weekend, again......

Once again our wknd was jammed packed. Saturday morning I ran in the FCA RV 10k. I was first overall female. I had a time of 52:22 which is a PR for me but it should have been even better. A 10k is 6.2 miles and by the time I crossed the finish line the gps said 6.68. So, I should have been around 50 minutes. Oh well, either way it was a great run. Pate had her best friends Caroline's bday party and then we did a little shopping. JT killed his second 8 point on Sunday morning. It was much bigger than the one he killed last year. And he was so proud bc he shot it on the run.
I started my "offical" training schedule yesterday. I am gonna have to get used to less running each day during the week for the long runs on Saturday. I ran just 3 yesterday and when I was done I felt as though I didnt do a thing. But, I am trying to stick with the schedule so I can be prepared in March. (may have to sneak a mile or two in there more during the week just so I feel like I actually did something).
Pate's bday is coming up and I am really at a loss as what to do for the party. I have a couple of ideas I just dont know what would be best. After all the work on the Halloween party I am not really into anything too BIG. We'll see.
Here are some pics from this past wknd and week.

No comments:

Post a Comment