BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Thursday, November 17, 2011

There's no one like your best friend!!

Meredith and I have been best friends since Juniors in High School. I remember the first time I met her like it was yesterday. She is the most caring, sweet, and down to earth person. I am so proud to call her my best friend. We can go months without talking and pick up right where we left off. Pate and I went to Rsvl on Sunday to visit with Mer and her two girls ( they were in visiting her dad from Austin). Believe it or not this was the first time Mer had met Pate. The last couple of times we have been together it was without kids or one of the kids was sick so we didnt want to pass it on. Pate warmed up to Mer and her girls like they had known each other forever. I didnt have a doubt it would be that way. We had MANY laughs, caught up on what was going on in our lives and made many new memories. Our next visit will be in Austin. It cant get here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment