BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Friday, November 4, 2011

My 34th Birthday

My birthday was very special this year. My family and friends always make it great. My kids were extra good at school and I got some great gifts and cards and hugs from the kids. I had lunch with two sweet friends and a great dinner with my family on Wed night. Had to celebrate a day early bc we had 3rd grade performance Thurs night. This time in my life I really am happier and healthier than I have been in years. In honor of turning another year older I have a new goal for myself. I registered last night for my first MARATHON!! I know, I cant believe I did it either. I dread the winter weather training but I am determined to do it. You only live once so I dont ever want to say "I should have". Here are a few pics from the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment