BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

Its been a very busy Christmas break. It started off with making a trip to OKC to see a doctor about my hip. After an hour long appt it was determined that I have piriformis syndrome. Big word which pretty much just means the muscles deep in my hip/butt are TIGHT and in a ball. Bad thing is it's a LONG slow process to heal. Lots of stretching. Doctor isnt very optomistic that I will be ready for marathon in March. I am determined to be ready. If it means I have to walk alot of it I will. When I set a goal I am DETERMINED to accomplish it.
Well, I never got around to making Christmas cards. But, I was able to take a pic on Christmas of the kids(which is one of the best Ive ever gotten of them together) and send it out via text. I know its not the same as a card but better than nothing.
The kids had an amazing Christmas and got WAY to many gifts. It felt like we had double the places to go this year. Now, just need to clean out to make room for all the new things. We went to NWA yesterday to have our final Christmas with GG. That was a nice visit and I got to do some shopping while we were there. (ive done WAY to much of that the last two weeks)

Craig had baseball camp this week and so the kids and I kept ourselves busy doing other things.


Tonight we are going to eat at Fuji's with some great friends for New Years. We are gonna try to eat early and beat the crowd. (yea right)
Its nice to have an adult night out every once in a while. :0)

Im hoping the rest of our days off are low key and maybe even get the kids playroom cleaned out. Craig leaves Tuesday for California for baseball clinic. (hard job, right?) I need to find a "mom" clinic to go to in Florida or something :0)

Pate's basketball season starts Saturday. Are we ready, NO!! Not sure we'll ever be ready. :0) Oh well, all for fun!

Tomorrow is a new year, new goals, new ambitions. Even though its just another day it always feels like a new start! Make it your best yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment