BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Sunday, December 18, 2011

Week in Review

Ok, I am getting really bad at this blogging thing. I try to keep up so its not so much to try to catch up with but.............. I started this blog for the kids to have something to look back at when they are older so thats what keeps me going sometimes bc really its hard to find the time to do this. So, here is a quick rundown of the last week or so.
The Elf on The Shelf has been so fun this year with Pate. JT is old enough now that he has even gotten in on the hiding. I wish I would have taken a pic everyday where the elf has shown up but that hasnt happened.
I am pretty much done with Christmas shopping thank goodness bc town has gotten to be crazy.
My class had their field trip this week to Home Depot and Chuck E Chesse. That was a tiring day. The kids had fun so I guess thats what mattered.
I had girls night out this past Thursday. We always have so much fun, wish we could do it more often. I did get lucky enough to pick the "sittuation" ornament for our ornament exchange. :0) It was a good laugh.
Im going to OKC this week to see a sports medicine doctor. Praying he has some answers for me with my I.T. Band problem. It takes a toll on me when I cant run as much as I want to. I did join the gym which has helped alot.I have enjoyed changing things up.
OH!! How could I forget. For the first time since we've been married I dont think I am going to get Christmas cards done. I am so sad about it but I literally have had no time to get pics taken. I am going to try this week to get something together but cant make any promises. Maybe a New Years card. UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment