BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pate's 5th Birthday!

Pate has been looking foward to turning 5 since the day she turned 4. Her friends would turn 5 and each time we would have to talk about how many more months, weeks, days until she turned 5. Finally the day came!!!! She had a great Birthday. It was everything she hoped for and more. They celebrated at school with cupcakes, we celebrated at MeMe's with dinner and cake and then a "dress up" party on Sunday. It was pretty much an all week event. I have so many pics and I hate to leave any out bc I want her to look back on this one day and not miss a thing. So, I will post all that it will let me. So, until next year...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATE!! We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Pate had a awesome birthday! She is getting so big she is just as cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete