BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Today was a great day from start to finish. We were up bright and early to see what Santa had brought. I ventured out this year and made breakfast for the whole family also. That was overall pretty successful, other than the slightly overdone breakfast casserole that cooked all night in the crockpot. It was eatable, just a little dry. Pate is definetly at that fun age where every present is  better than the one before. JT was all electronic this year. They have played all day with all their new things. We even managed to sneak in an hour nap for Pate. (much needed). Everyone was here together this year, so it made for a great day. We finished up our night with our yearly dinner at B's. The kids are still up playing now and I am so tired but Pate doesnt seem anywhere near ready for bed, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to blog. I think we ended up having 4 Christmas' this year at different family memebers houses. Makes for a long couple of days but it's always great to see everyone. I will attach a few of the dozens of pics I have taken over the last couple of days. Oh, before i go I have to tell about the note "Santa" had left the kids. Well, to no suprise my cooking once again was a flop. We made cookies last night to leave out for Santa and I kinda forgot they were in the oven. They didnt burn but they were a little like hockey pucks. I decided they had to do and "Santa" would just have to deal with what he already knew to be my fabulous cooking skills. This morning when we got up there was the note Santa had left the kids " Dear JT and Pate. Thank you for the milk and cookies. Tell mom I will send a bill for my chipped tooth. Santa likes his cookies a little softer. Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas". Made for a good laugh. I love that Santa!







No comments:

Post a Comment