BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Saturday, December 18, 2010

One year ago today!

One year ago today we were blessed with the adoption of Pate. All my friends that knew the tears and worries that lead up to that day can appreciate just how special that day was to us. I remember the day I picked her up from her daycare. She was this sweet, little, snotty nosed girl. She just sat in her carseat in the back and just stared at us. I remember just staring at her all night. Never could we have imagined we would  be where we are today. She has brought us so much joy. We prayed and prayed for another baby. Little did we know God had big plans for us. There was some days I didnt know if I could cry or worry anymore if we were going to lose Pate. The painful visits to DHS and episode of a 2 yr old pulling all her hair out from stress of visits with her bio parents was almost too much for me to handle. But, as they say, God never gives you more than we can handle. Im glad he gave us the strength to make it through. Thanks to our friends and family, we all did it together. I couldnt have done it without them. For the friends that are still in our life and the ones that arent, you will forever have a special place in our hearts for being a part of "Pate's journey".

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1 Year Anniversary with Pate! Such a sweet, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete