BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Random things...

This has been a great last couple of days of just relaxing. Had to get up and around early this morning to help Craig register kids for baseball camp. After all that hard work(;0)) I treated myself to a litttle retail therapy with a friend. Found some great after Christmas deals. I think Ive had enough shopping for a while. Well, for a day or two. Not much planned for the rest of the week. Run, rest, clean, dinner with friends, and a fun planned New Years Day Party at the Whittington's. Here are a few pics I took the other day. The first one is Pate's first experiment with her new Easy Bake Oven. She LOVES it. She wants to make something everyday.


Rare photo moment with my baby.

Boys being silly. JT weighs almost as much as me these days, so he's no little tot anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment