BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

I sat down this morning and started typing  how 2010 had inpacted my life and I stopped about 15 min in. I thought about it all day and decided instead of going back to where I dont want  to go I will just put a quote that probably inpacted me more this year that sums it all up. "I AM MAKING PROGRESS. I MAY NOT BE WHERE I NEED TO BE YET, BUT THANK GOD IM NOT WHERE I USED TO BE". enough said.

So, for 2011 I have alot of goals. Here are my top 5

5.  Make regualr visits with my kids to the local nursing homes to visit with the lonely ones that dont have visitors.

4.  Focus on the more positive things in my life and quit worrying about the things I can not change.

3. Run a half marathon

2. Be a better wife, mother and friend

1. Be a better Christian. (Not judge others and pray for my enemies).

There is alot of little other things that I have in mind that I would like to accomplish in 2011 and I know " I can do all things through Christ". I look foward to find out what God has planned for me.

Happy New Year!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Laura,
    So proud of you. I know 2010 was a rough year, but I admire the grace and poise you have shown throughout the year. You are a wonderful mother, wife, and friend--never let anyone tell you differently. Here's to 2011, may you find the peace and love you deserve. I hope you accomplish all of your goals and then some! Thanks for some great memories this past year and I look forward to making many more!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete