BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Sunday, January 2, 2011

Great Start!

This year has started off to a great start. We had a great all day party at the Whittington's. Great friends and food. Pate went all day without a nap and actually did pretty good. Not something i want to make a habit of but yesterday went ok! Got up this morning and ran 4 miles on the treadmill. Not near as fun as the run with the girls. I wanted to make sure and get it in though bc i had a lot i needed to get done today. I have been putting off going up to school. I love my kids at school but i soooo love my time home with my own kids. So, i bit the bullet and went and got my things ready at school. This time of year is always hard bc it is the longest period of school with no break till spring break. This year has flown by so maybe this 9 weeks will too. Made the dreaded weekly trip to Walmart and it was a madhouse. Just glad thats done. I have a great outlook on 2011 and look forward to seeing what it has in store for me. I have promised myself to have a good attitude towards anything that comes my way. Living life to the fullest!!!! I refuse to let anyone or anything change that!

No comments:

Post a Comment