BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So much for a day off

Im home today with a sick little girl. I have done 3 loads of laundry, cleaned out 2 closets, got 2 bags for resale shop ready and 2 bags for my moms garage sale. There is still so much to do but I am started to feel a little feverish. I am gonna just pretend I dont feel this way and maybe it will go away. I called the doctor at 8 oclock this morning and already they had NO appt. She says, I have an opening in the morning. I guess they think I can just take off work like its not big deal. Not sure what Im gonna do. Just hope she gets to feeling better and if shes sick tomorrow than I have no choice but to take off again. Boy, will school be happy with me. When 46 other kids depend on me its hard to just skip even one day. My mom would stay home with her in a heart beat but they have to be out of their rent house by the end of the week and have ALOT still to do. Craig could stay home but there's no feeling like a mommas love when you are sick.:0) Plus, Craig is in the full swing of baseball and its hard for him to miss. So,I guess school will just have to flip out and get over it. I hardley ever miss so ..... Anyway, so much for a day off. I think I have done just as much work at home as I would of at school. Oh well, I am getting major snuggle time with Pate.

2 comments:

  1. :( Sorry Pate is sick again...hope she's better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie!! She is doing so much better. Looking forward to next week!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete