BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hog Day at school and my soft hearted boy.

Yesterday was spirit day at school for the Hogs. Here is a couple of pics I took of my sweeties. I love my class this year, they are so much fun.


JT never seems to amaze me with how tendered hearted he is. When he was 4 it was the movie "My Dog Skip", today at 10 it was "Lasie". I got Pate the movie for Christmas and they have been watching it in the car. Well, we were on our way home from Fort Smith tonight and I was sitting in back with the kids watching it. The part came where a man's dog on the movie dies. He talks about it being his best friend for the past several years. I look over at JT and he is looking out the window. I ask him something and he doesnt answer. I put my hand on his and he grabs my hand and looks at me and just cries for about 10 minutes. He can be all boy but he is also the most kind hearted kid Ive ever known. It melted my heart. And of course who do you think thinks she has to cry because JT is???? PATE!! She tried real hard for a few minutes to force some tears out so some attention could be put on her but it wasnt happening. She definetly knows how to work it. That made JT laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment