BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Monday, January 3, 2011

Jonsey's first basketball game of the year.

Well it seems like all I talk about is Pate. Probably bc a minute doesnt go by that she is doing something she isnt supposed to be so there is always a story to tell. So, today is about Jonesy (well mostly). Tonight was his first game. Basketball isnt really his thing but he does get out there and try. He played pretty good, just a little out of shape. hehe. I think his team may actually be pretty good this year too. Last year I think we maybe won 2 games. They won tonight 33 to 10. It is very rare that I get a pic of Jonesy but I actually managed to get one of him before we left for his game. And, of course than Pate had to have hers taken too so one is included of her too. Told ya it was MOSTLY about JT.

No comments:

Post a Comment