BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Saturday, January 29, 2011

Black and White Day

I know I have said it a hundred times, but I love my class this year. They make everyday interesting and fun. Yesterday was Black and White day at school. They wore black and white clothes and we had black and white treats. Yummy.
Today is a gorgeous day. Was up and at the hair salon by 7:30 to have my hair done, already on my second load of laundry, cleaned the house up a little and looking forward to a great run. Tonight we are going out with a fun group of people. Looking foward to that. After a week of being pretty much home bound with a sick child it will be nice to be out with adults! :0) Here is a couple of pics from black and white day at school.
My sweet boys

My crazy but fun girls!

This is a normal day. :0) So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment