BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fun Day

My day started out with a 5k fun run for Special Olympics. Not too big of a turn out but got a good run in. So glad the weather was nice. Then, had a FUN afternoon with 2 sweet girls from my class. They have been begging me for weeks to come to my house. They said they would clean or whatever. LOL So, I told them I would come get them and we would go work in my classroom. We got some things done at school and then had a great lunch at Fiesta. They are 2 of the sweetest girls and really make me look foward to Pate being that age. They are so fun and full of life. Tonight is adult night!!!! Havent had that in a while. Going to eat with some friends and then to listen to Wing Nut.
Tara and I after the run.

Harley and Madie. PRECIOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment