BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Saturday, January 22, 2011

Relaxing weekend

Not much going on this weekend, which is GREAT!! My parents have offically started moving in their new house so we have been helping them do that. They should be all moved in by the end of the week. It has been nice having them here in town the last year and half. They wont be far but so much for JT walking to their house after school when I had things going on. We got spoiled by that. We have church tomorrow and then JT has baseball practice tomorrow. The team parents have been on a "biggest loser" diet and Craig and I got picked as the coaches. Me for the girls and Craig for the guys. Well, I wasnt planning on losing any weight, just maintaining where I was at and keeping up my running, but, I have lost a few doing it. Not that Im complaing but I never lose it where I want. It's mainly based on watching your calories. Its amazing the things I have learned are so high in calories that I had NO clue. So, on the bright side I have learned alot about healthy eating and portion control. Yesterday we ran to fort smith after school and on the way home the kids usally watch a movie in the car. Well, I ask JT what movie he wanted me to put in and he says "I dont want to watch one, I want to see what happens next in my book". What a proud moment. If you only knew how long it took to get to this point with him and reading. He has had some amazing teachers the last couple of years that have really instilled in him how great books are and its not all "boring". Anyway, I snapped a pic of him reading while he wasnt looking because it was such a proud moment for me. A book over TV!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment