BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wishfull thinking

Ok, so yesterday I really thought she had beat this, well I was wrong. We were up on and off all night. 103 fever. I swear she acted totally fine yesterday. The more I hear the more I now know this is how this flu is working. On and off fever. One minute she is turning cartwheels and the next she is fussy and wants to be held. I just pray that she is the only victim in the house. Craig is gonna be gone Friday and most of the day Saturday and I just want some sleep. Thank God for my family that has really pitched in and helped.
On a side note, I am so glad my life is about quality and not quantity!! ;0)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry Pate is still sick. Here's hoping this weekend brings healing for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete