BlessedX2

BLESSEDX2







Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The day has come

Today was a big day in the life of Dave Ramsey. I made my last school loan payment. I am officially free off that debt. My mom has been trying to train me for the last couple of years to live by Dave Ramsey. She has followed him faithfully for the last 8 yrs or so and is debt free. They will move into their dream retiremtent home at the end of this month debt free. Payed cash for all. I wish I was as disciplined as her. I am trying though. So, now that school loan is payed off I will now roll that extra money over to another bill and hopefully pay that off earlier than expected. I cant lie,it is a great feeling to have a debt payed off. I just have to work on my spending habbit. :0) There is a reason ol' Dave is a guy. He doesn't have that natural instinct of shopping in him. I vow to "try" my best. Thats all I can do. NO promises. ;0)

1 comment:

  1. Your parents are my heroes! I am still going with my envelopes!! It's SO hard to not splurge but I have to admit it's nice...I like having that money to throw at a debt! Good job girl!

    ReplyDelete